It’s the first day of the Big Juice Spring Clean. This morning I woke up knowing I would have do juices for the entire day. I’ve just learned how to juice. In my mailbox, I had gotten a few videos showing me how to do the juices for today.
I was a bit worried. First of all; as a mother you never know how the morning will turn out. So I was worried the juicing would take too much time. It took some time, not as long as I had feared, and I can make it a lot faster if I don’t look at the recipe videos while I’m preparing the juices.
What else have I learned?
- I’m actually not hungry! Who would have known you could feel full only by drinking juices?
- Even thou lots of the ingredients are vegetables it is true what I had heard: the taste of the juice will primarily be from the fruit.
- Water. Don’t forget to drink lots of water! I had a hectic day at work. In the afternoon, I started to have a headache. Suddenly I realized I had forgotten to drink. After drinking water, the headache slowly disappeared.
- The recipe videos are great. But a bit long in the morning. Today I’m going to look at them in the evening and write down what I should do. This way the juicing will be faster tomorrow morning.
- Clean up the juicer right away. If you leave the juicer for some time, it will take much more effort to clean it.
So, how about you? Did any of you join the Big Juice Spring Clean? What are your experiences?